It’s been a looong month since my last post. I am just utterly and completely exhausted from my recent exploits. Highlights (until a real post, maybe tomorrow):
- TPTB* went on vacation and I was left in charge of the store for three weeks. Amazingly enough, it didn’t burn down, explode, or go out of business in that time. I am, however, brutally exhausted from being ‘On’ and in charge(ish) for three weeks together. Also, doing three peoples’ jobs at once didn’t help.
- I was interviewed on the radio/ a podcast, Knit Happens. My coworkers actually listened to it live and didn’t mock me after. I think I sounded like an idiot.
- Opus, Opus’s Mum, and I went on a road trip in search of fabric. We found it. Lots, in fact. Did I take a picture? Apparently not one that I can find…
- I had a spinning party with Opus and Co., during which we wound a skein that was 26 FEET in circumference. Trust a weaver, a.k.a. Opus’ Mum, to figure out how to do something that crazy.
- Opus and I walked in Race for the Cure. We also knit at the same time, proving we are not natural blonds.
- I taught Eva how to block a triangular lace shawl.
- I met a kitten named Mowgli. Who I then took home. (In my defense, it’s been a long month and it was a weak moment)
- Opus & Co. and I went to OFF&F, where we saw sheep, and goats, and a llama.
But there’s a lot more. I’ll get to them later. Until then, here’s some pretty for you:
Well, I think it’s pretty. It’s a Dale sweater for Tegan. Details later. Time for bed. With a kitten on my head.
*The Powers That Be.
2 thoughts on “Gawdawful tired.”
Everyone needs a cat! Mowgli looks adorable :) And, do you want to help block my Ishbel? It’s made out of Sea Silk…