- Ver’ tired. Haven’t gotten a full night’s rest in nearly a week.
- Got earplugs – I can actually hear my father snore through two walls. I have no idea how my Mum shares a room with him.
- More unpacking done today. Found the DVD player and the toaster and baking supplies. Woot.
- Dad and Emm drove to Eugene and back today to return the U-Haul truck.
- Not much knitting done – heels turned on socks and gussets being decreased. Got a headache every time I tried to knit, probably from looking down too much. Need to learn how to learn to knit whilst holding the project aloft.
- I’ve lost another 3 lbs.
- Took Charlie on a ver’ long walk this morning, and Portland is definitely called the City of Roses for a reason. Look at the roses growing in our front yard:
(also finally figured out how to resize photos)
Other than that? Not much to report. Still haven’t unpacked my room (or my stash). Why am I bothering to update my blog? Because I took a picture this morning. I’ll try to be more interesting tomorrow, I promise.