Lacking any narrative content tonight, I (thankfully) turn to the meme Tamara tagged me with.
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Ooh. This will be fun, if only because I’m
8 Random Facts/ Habits:
- I am equally excited and terrified at the prospect of being a Peace Corps volunteer.
- My first handspun yarn was so thick and over-twisted it couldn’t fit through the orifice. My teacher had to finally unspin it to force it through.
- I love the colour orange in nature.
- Opiates make me hallucinate. And not in a good way.
- After being so definitively goal- and career-oriented in my studies, I actually have NO IDEA what I want to do now.
- I love Blood Orange juice.
- I believe in reincarnation, even though I am (in some ways) devoutly Jewish. (In other ways, I am a complete heretic, but we already knew that.)
- If I could cast ONE magical spell, I would choose to be able to speak/ read any language fluently at any time.
Other news? The Charity Blanket has been sent off, and my part of the job is done. We might have a Sheep-to-Shawl team, if the organizer at the Black Sheep Gathering will allow us to join a month after the deadline (oops?). If we get approved, I’ll likely be the weaver. Cross your fingers for us.