I think the stress of the move is getting to my brother…
- I am very sore. My Dad and brother claim the same.
- The bed of the truck is chock full of plant debris we’ll be getting rid of tomorrow.
- I hate dandelions. A LOT.
- I have knit 2 rows on the left spock today, and doubt I’ll manage more. I’m sorry this is taking so long, Ilsa, but the pattern’ll be a couple days more…
- I think this is lilac. Anyone? Yay or nay?
- This, I have no idea.
- Baby T’s wraplan is finally not running any more. It only took 4 soapy washes and quite a few more rinses. The buttons don’t look too out of place, either, thank goodness.
- I want to go back to bed, and I’ve only been up for 2 hours (nap, nap was good).
That is all.