For a post, anyway. My stash belies that statement on general grounds. So, instead of a picture of my recent work, I present you with a picture of a woman winding silk, not spinning it (as the caption claims – seriously, does anyone see a quill attached to that thing? no) from a Chinese silk painting:
And, a quick update:
- I have cast on 431 stitches, and knit the preliminary row, for the border of Mum’s shawl.
- I have maybe 2″ left before finishing the back of the peacock pullover.
- The Queen of Cups socks have languished in my sack all day.
- I actually may have helped St M at TKS today. Some of the customers seemed less confused after I helped them, anyway.
- Thai food is yummy.
- Lapis/ Mr Fishy is doing well.
- Emmos and I are playing phone tag.
Aaand… that’s about the short of it. I’m too tired (the workmen arrived very early this morning, added to the fact that Dad and I stayed up until 3am last night) to give you the long. Which, admittedly, you probably don’t want anyway.