I’ll buy my love some flannel, I’ll make my love a shroud
And every stitch I put in it, the tears they will pour down
With every stitch I put in it, how the tears will flow
Cruel fate has put an end to his growing
I have no idea why, but this ballad appeals to me tonight.
And back to business. Lemme see, lemme see. Quick update:
- I still need to make that soup
- La Primavera stole is coming along nicely. Alas, I might need more yarn… Oy.
- An accord has been reached with the parents. The finally agree that the possibility of me not getting hired at MoC will not cause the Apocalypse. We have agreed that my tickets to SF WILL be bought tomorrow, come Hell or high water. Seriously. I don’t care if I have to stand down Satan himself at this point.
- The Corset-A-Long starts tomorrow. We’ll see how that goes.
- 22 participants in the Hogwarts Houses Swap
- I am a bad organizer, or was, for the Handspun Swap. I’m not nagging enough, I admit it.
- I just may have to strangle Bon’s MIL
- Rome and Extras kick @ss this season
- The Guild is going to start meeting at Starbucks now, instead of on campus.
- And my foot is feeling much better now, thank you everyone, and hopefully I shall somehow manage to make it to 100 mi by April 1 despite my recent bipedal issues.